[Moin-user] Page name is not longer the headline in the page in version 1.5.1

ZINTEL Gerhard gzintel at stadeln.faurecia.com
Mon Jan 23 03:45:01 EST 2006

Hello List,

I have just upgraded to version 1.5.1 and want to ask if I am able to
restore an old behaviour. Up to now the page name was written inside the
page contents as a kind of a header. Now it is written at the absolute top
of the page above all the menues / links. Most of our Wiki pages now don't
have any header (as we were used to accept the page name as the header) and
the text seems to glue directly to the top menues.

Is there any way to restore the old way?

TIA

Gerhard Zintel