[Moin-user] Page name is not longer the headline in the page in version 1.5.1

solo turn soloturn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 22:11:02 EST 2006

i'd prefer to have a less "wasteful" heading area back. also the logo
does not haven an "alt" text which would be important for blind
people.

currently i find the 3-4 line "heading" quite unhandy, spacy, and the
information difficult to see. even if i do not have an immediate idea
how to improve it.

we have:
- user line
- titel line
- trail line
- wiki line
- page line
(- and a predefined structure, or menu line if you want to structure context)
- and then there is the titel

and you are on the bottom of the screen and do not see any information :)

i do not think putting information on the side is a solution, as this
even takes more space away (as in wikimedia). maybe automatically
opening menus would be an option? or this does not for lynx?

-solo