[Moin-user] RHEL 4 AS Update 2 - CSS / Wiki not displaying properly

Ivan Marshall ive_marshall at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:35:00 EST 2006

Nope. It didn't work.

I flushed the moin cache, and my browser cache. And it is the same look on
both IE and
firefox.

I did find a website about apache2 not setting the mime type for css right,
but that
is not the problem (as the system has a /etc/mime.type with the correct
specification).

I still wonder why Fedora is only shipping with moin 1.3, not 1.5, normally
they are eager
to update to the newest version of something.

Maybe RedHat have broken something ?

Any more suggestions ?

A missing Python extension ?

Ivan