[Moin-user] Copy table from Excel

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:27:05 EST 2006

I started using moinmoin 1.5.1 last week.  I am loving the acl's(I
would love some sort of inheritance though) and the gui editor.  I
have a bunch of computer illiterate people in the office so the gui is
VERY appreciated.

In playing with the gui editor though, I have noticed some weird
things happening, the most serious one is copying from excel into the
editor.  At first this seems to work, it pasts a table with all the
fck goodness.  Upon saving, previewing, or going to the text editor
though, I come up with the error "ExpatError: unbound prefix: line
376, column 50"

I have the full error page screen, if needed, but this happens every
time so it should be reproducible.  This also happens when the cells
are copied into the "copy from word" dialog.  I am using Firefox, if
that helps.

--
Share and Enjoy