[Moin-user] Questions about attachments

Zbynek Winkler zbynek.winkler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 11:47:05 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'd like to enable attachments on our new moinmoin wiki but first I have
some questions.

How do ACLs affect attachments? Can I allow only certain users to upload the
site? It seems I cannot but I'd like to be sure. This would be IMHO quite
useful feature.

It seems that adding or removing attachment does not send notification
emails. Is this a bug or a misconfiguration on our part? I have ".*" in my
subscription list. Is there anything more I can do to be notified?

Thanks.

Zbynek Winkler

PS. Please Cc me as I am not on the list.
--
http://zw.matfyz.cz/     http://robotika.cz/
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech