[Moin-user] Access Control

charanya15 at hotmail.com charanya15 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:08:17 EDT 2006

i want to create a page which is immutable for all the users and another
subpage within that which is editable by everyone.The immutable page should
be editable only for the administrators.I had gone through the page
HelpOnAccessControl but am not able to make out how to implement my
requirement.I want to know how to add the pagenames in the acl command and
how to indicate which users can edit or not edit that page.Can anyone give a
clear idea about this....