[Moin-user] user authentication

charanya15 at hotmail.com charanya15 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 07:01:07 EDT 2006

I saw that all the ACL stuff is done in a file called wikiacl.py. They parse
the ACLs from the raw page, generate a ACL list and then use that ACL list
to determine whether to allow/deny a request (READ/WRITE/MODIFY).
We like to  modify this  in a way that it does not sit inside the wiki
page., but gets to a table in the database.
Is this possible?can anyone help me in this