[Moin-user] Indonesian Translation For MoinMoin

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Jul 24 10:35:26 EDT 2006

Andy Apdhani wrote:
> I just finished translating MoinMoin 1.5.4 user interface text into Indonesian
> language, and I would like to submit this into MoinMoin, but still don't know
> how to do that? ... Could anyone help me about some information how to submit
> this translation? Well I thank you in advance for the information.

Just put it onto MoinMaster:MoinI18n/id (if I am correct an "id" is the
iso identifier for indonesian).

There is MoinMoin:EditingOnMoinMaster page about how to edit there.

I have to see if I release another 1.5.x release, maybe I can add it
there (although the other languages won't see updates as we are already
working on 1.6 on moinmaster).