[Moin-user] Search problem after moving to a new server

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Fri Jul 28 07:03:00 EDT 2006

Dear All,
 	I run into a strange problem:
I migrated our MoinMoin from 1.3 to 1.5.4. It seems to be working propely
the ACLs, links, everything except the search function:
When I click for search for title - it is working as expected.
But when I click to search for text - I got the following error:
> -->
IOError

[Errno 20] Not a directory:
'/home/wiki/data/pages/current/revisions/99999999'

If you want to report a bug, please save this page and attach it to your
bug report.

What can be a problem?

Thanks in advance all the hints.
Regards,

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate, Head of Network Planning
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 00F9AF98: 8645 1312 D249 471B DBAE  21A2 9F52 0D1F 00F9 AF98