[Moin-user] List of User's Pages

Schwols, Keith C keith.c.schwols at intel.com
Tue Jun 6 23:23:30 EDT 2006

I'm writing a macro to fulfill my user's requirement that they have an
action/macro that lists all the pages that they have created.  Many
times my users create a page or remember that once created a page that
they can't find again - easily.

I have a rudimentary version working, but I'm concern on which would be
the best approach.

I'm currently parsing the edit-log file in the main data/ area looking
for all SAVENEW entries and matching against the UserName transformed to
uid in the file.  I see that some internal Moin macro like TitleIndex
generate the list of all the Pages with PageList and then query each
page for data.  So, I'm wondering if there is some flaw in using the
main edit-log vs each page's individual edit-log.

Also, if anyone has idea on what sort of information would be best to
present in a [[MyPages()]] macro, I'm always interesting in other
people's view points.  Right now I'm leaning toward creating a list
similar to the TitleIndex with an additional link to the action=info
action (minimal).

]<eith

If a cute saying or a pretty poster is all it takes to motivate you, you
probably have a very easy job.  The kind that robots will be doing soon.