[Moin-user] tag/baseline whole wiki content

Ralf Gross Ralf-Lists at ralfgross.de
Mon Jun 12 07:19:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

we use our moin wiki to document our software development process. Now we
would like to 'baseline' the whole wiki when a new version is released.
This means, we would like to be able to view the complete wiki content as
it was  for software release v1, v2, v3... . Hence it's not sufficient to
be able to view each single page by it's version.

Is it possible to tag all pages with a version/release string? And how
could all pages of a given version then be viewed?

Right now, I use moin-dump to archive the wiki for each software release
as static HTML files. It would be nice, if we could tag/view the whole
wiki content for each release.

Ralf