[Moin-user] Could not load Config in wiki farm

Robert Schumann robert at cantab.net
Fri Jun 30 06:12:18 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 08:06 +0100, Matthew Brett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.

I share your bafflement.  Here's all the troubleshooting I can think of.

What happens if you delete stats.py completely?  Do you get the same
error or does it complain about a missing file?

What happens if you remove one of the other wikis from the wikis
variable in farmconfig.py?

Is there perhaps a problem with the regexp "stats" (perhaps an existing
directory) - do you still get the problem if you substitute stats ->
foobar?

Robert.