[Moin-user] Re: Problems with GUI Mode

Neeme Praks neeme at apache.org
Wed Mar 1 00:42:02 EST 2006

I'm also having similar issue.

Env:
Linux with kernel 2.6.8
Apache/2.0.54 (Unix)
mod_ssl/2.0.54
OpenSSL/0.9.7d
DAV/2
PHP/5.0.3
mod_jk2/2.0.4
SVN/1.2.3
mod_python/3.2.8
Python/2.4.2

MoinMoin runs under mod_python and SSL, with apache LDAP authentication.

I upgraded from MoinMoin 1.3.5 to 1.5.2.
(made backups, deleted /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MoinMoin
and installed new version)
Also configured MoinMoin to autocreate new users.

Everything seems to work except for saving/preview in graphical editor.
When I click save or preview button, I get two segmentation faults in
apache error log:
[Wed Mar 01 09:27:57 2006] [notice] child pid 26882 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
[Wed Mar 01 09:27:58 2006] [notice] child pid 26907 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
(And the browser displays an empty page)

I tried to upgrade mod_python (old version was 3.1.4), but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

Rgds,
Neeme