[Moin-user] Help w/ macros

Matthew C. Miller mmiller at stabilitynetworks.com
Thu Mar 2 06:40:03 EST 2006

I recently had to reinstall Moin (we're in the process of upgrading from
1.2.3 to 1.5.2 and broke the existing wiki install while testing).
Before breaking it, the Columns.py macro was installed and working
great.  Now it doesn't work at all.  I've recopied Columns.py from the
website to /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/MoinMoin/macro/ (though it
was still there), but it doesn't appear to be doing anything.

Do I need to do something in order to activate a macro? (other than
include the macro text in a wiki page)

Thanks,

Matthew C. Miller, CTO
Stability Networks