AW: [Moin-user] [newb] external editing? may be OT

Gisbert Amm gia at webde.de
Fri Mar 3 00:59:01 EST 2006

Marx, Stefan ext. MA Fa. Lynx wrote:
> Hi Gisbert,
>
> that sounds *very* yummy since I'm an adicted user of vim on all my
> platforms
> (and yes, spend a donation ;=).
>
> Unfortunatly I can install mozex not correct since I have no entry in the
> extension
> area. This happens under Windows2000 SP 4 with FireFox 1.0.4. I use the
> install
> link in the mozdev area and after restart I have a right click mozex entry
> in the
> menu, but can't edit the preferences of the extension cause of the missing
> entry
> in the extension dialog (other extension, e.g. fastfox do). Any hints?

I'm afraid I can't help you with this. I'm using mozex with Mozilla
1.7.5 on a SuSE Linux for quite a while now and can't hardly remember
the installation. I'm sure that I had no trouble at all. The only detail
I recall is that mozex needs a directory where it can write the
temporary files to.

You should probably ask on the Mozdev list
(http://www.mozdev.org/mailing-lists.html), they'll certainly help you
there. Good luck!

BTW: In the meantime I found the URL to the syntax highlighting module:
http://linuxwiki.de/Vim/SyntaxHighlighting/MoinMoin

-Gisbert