[Moin-user] Permissions problem

Andre Meyer meyer at acm.org
Fri Mar 3 01:19:06 EST 2006

Dear Gisbert and moinmoin freaks

Finally, I have solved the problem with permissions on my machine: the
problem was that SELinux on Fedora prevented the cgi script from running!

Now, I have my moin wiki running at http://python.openspace.nl/spysemoin but
it doesn't look like it should. Is there a css file missing or so?

thanks
André