[Moin-user] sync between desktop and server

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Fri Mar 3 09:45:01 EST 2006

Hey people,

I'm trying to push the use of Wikis internally on our intranet, and one thing
about having a wiki that causes some issue is that you can't work on them
locally, offline, taking a copy with you. Or can you?

I'd love to see the desktop edition provide the ability to mirror an existing
wiki, then hack away at some pages, and then sync up your changes back to the
site when you're back online.

Any plans for something like this?

Thanks,
Mike