[Moin-user] Uploading attachments, documents, images

Andre Meyer meyer at acm.org
Mon Mar 6 12:00:00 EST 2006

All right, got this, so turned on the FileAttachments action in
wikiconfig.py and now I can get to the page at
http://python.openspace.nl/spysemoin/FrontPage?action=AttachFile.

But I don't get the link Attachments at the top of the page itself, like it
shows on http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ ...another config issue?

thanks a lot
André