[Moin-user] Correct value for "url_prefix" in "wikiconfig.py"

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 16 13:02:06 EST 2006

I'm trying to diagnose why Apache isn't correctly getting through to my
moin setup (executing moin.cgi in the cgi-bin works correctly, all that
good html is output), and am wondering what the correct value in this
part of wikiconfig.py should be:

# This must be '/wiki' for twisted and standalone. For CGI, it should
    # match your Apache Alias setting.
    url_prefix = '/home/sites/home/web'

The value I have there right now is my system's DocumentRoot setting.
the httpd.conf doesn't include an Alias directive, so I'm not quite sure
what I should do here.

Thanks,
Ken