[Moin-user] MoinMoin 1.5.2 + docutils 0.4 ?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:31:03 EST 2006

Has anyone here had success with MoinMoin 1.5.2 and docutils 0.4?  I
had been using MoinMoin 1.3.5 and docutils 0.3.9, and it worked just
fine.  In setting up the new versions of the software on a new
machine, I'm having less success.  If I run Python interactively with
the same PYTHONPATH as I pass when running moin.cgi, I can import
docutils just fine (including all the imports checked in
MoinMoin.parser.rst).  When rendering a reStructuredText page in
MoinMoin, however, I see the message:

    Rendering of reStructured text is not possible, please install docutils.

There were some notes in the MoinMoin wiki about docutils, but this
didn't seem to match anything mentioned there.

  -Fred

"There is no wealth but life." --John Ruskin