[Moin-user] A Wiki Thesis

Eamon Nerbonne eamon at nerbonne.org
Mon Mar 20 06:46:07 EST 2006

What about completely removing the explicit markup step, and simply using
browser WYSIWYG HTML support instead?  With some XSLT filters, you can
easily reduce the html to a safe subset should a malicious user attempt to
submit nastiness... it also seems to me this would result in a very flexible
format that leverages XSLT instead of custom parsers
 (far simpler, and safer / more portable) and can do some real funky things
like generating pdf via xsl:fo+fop for instance...

--Eamon Nerbonne