[Moin-user] Why is my path to moin.cgi also being taken as a request for a new page?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 21 16:30:01 EST 2006

Thanks in large part to the help I've obtained from this group, my Moin
install is almost working. I seem to be having one final problem.

My moin cgi script (in my case named "home.cgi") is within cgi-bin,
which is contained in Apache's DocumentRoot. A request such as:
    http://my.ip.number/cgi-bin/home.cgi
does correctly bring up Moin. However, it does it in such a manner that
Moin believes I'm trying to access a page called "cgi-bin/home.cgi",
rather than the default given in the wikiconfig.py file. Can anyone shed
some light on what might be going on?

Thanks,
Ken