[Moin-user] NoCamelCase to ["no camel case"] conversion tools

greg whittier greg at thewhittiers.com
Fri Mar 24 15:47:00 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm considering trying to alter the content of my moinmoin wiki to
remove camel case (data only, not underlay).  Are there any migration
tools that exist to convert my existing content so that NoCamelCase
becomes ["no camel case"] and the links don't break?  If they don't
exist and I need to write them, is it as "simple" as doing a search
and replace on the text and changing the directory names or is there
some other "database" I need to change to keep things in sync and
happy.

Thanks,
Greg