[Moin-user] NoCamelCase to ["no camel case"] conversion tools

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Mar 27 02:44:01 EST 2006

> I'm considering trying to alter the content of my moinmoin wiki to
> remove camel case (data only, not underlay).

The underlay help and system pages might contain links that need
camelcase to work.

> Are there any migration
> tools that exist to convert my existing content so that NoCamelCase
> becomes ["no camel case"] and the links don't break?

Not AFAIK.

> If they don't exist and I need to write them,

Then please write some nice re-usable Python code. :)

 > is it as "simple" as doing a search
> and replace on the text and changing the directory names or is there
> some other "database" I need to change to keep things in sync and
> happy.

There are also edit-log files - one global data/edit-log and one local
per page data/pages/PageName/edit-log. They contain the page name, too.

data/event-log also contains page names, but as this is only used for
statistics, you don't need to care.