[Moin-user] Re: remove moin.cgi from URL

Mariano Absatz el.baby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:12:02 EST 2006

On 3/29/06, Robert Schumann <robert at cantab.net> wrote:
> The solution to this problem is documented in
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/RobertSchumann/ApacheOnLinuxFTPRootWiki
Hi Robert,

thanx for your prompt reply... in fact, the second example in your
page is "morally equivalent" to what I had done... and I kept getting
the errors...

Finally, I convinced my hoster to 'chown 662.661 /var/www' which is
always owned by root... and everything worked :-(

Apache suexec is very nice, but *very* picky... my hoster is not very
happy that I can freely move around /var/www but I promised I
wouldn't... I hope nothing else breaks because of this.

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
el (dot) baby (AT) gmail (dot) com