[Moin-user] Re: remove moin.cgi from URL

Mariano Absatz el.baby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 05:19:03 EST 2006

On 3/29/06, Robert Schumann <robert at cantab.net> wrote:
> Hmmm, I hadn't put my page into MoinMaster partly because I hadn't had
> much feedback on how well it worked in other setups.  It would be great
> if you could add your experiences to that wiki page (see above).  In
> particular, we should note that possible sources of trouble are
>  * httpd.conf needs to have AllowOverride Fileinfo
>  * suexec needs.... chowned DocumentRoot?
>  * why doesn't my "morally equivalent" version work in Mehdi's setup?
> i.e. he needs to use the request =
> RequestCGI(properties={'script_name':'/terry'}) trick.  Which way is better?
Well... I just created an account on http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/
in order to do some editing here... but I can't even preview my
changes... that is, the site seems responsive, I choose "edit text"
and it informs me it locked the page, but when I hit "preview" (or
"cancel", for that matter) it does nothing... that is, it seems to
take a long time and then nothing happens...

Might it be because the page is "yours" (that is, it's under
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/RobertSchumann)?

I'm using Firefox under Debian Sarge... also tried Epiphany with the
same results :-(

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
el (dot) baby (AT) gmail (dot) com