[Moin-user] problem processing a docbook document

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes cerdiogenes at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 3 14:33:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

I configured the MoinMoin wiki in a computer running apache, using CGI.
This computer is behind my university proxy/firewall and I'm with the
following problem when parsing a docbook document.

When I make a request of the page
http://200.201.81.28/xlupa/GuiaAcessibilidadeGnome , I get the following
error:

XSLT erros de processamento: Error parsing source document
(wiki://Self/GuiaAcessibilidadeGnome): Error retrieving resource
u'http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd': [Errno
socket error] (111, 'Connection refused')

I use ethereal to see the packets transmitted and I saw that when the
request arrives in the computer with MoinMoin, it's resolve the name
http://www.oasis-open.org in the university DNS and retrieve the
following IP 209.202.168.105 and then talks directly with this IP, and
when the answear comes, it comes from the 209.202.168.105 directly to my
MoinMoin machine using some port, but the only port permited for http
incoming in the proxy is 8080. I believe that this is giving me the
above "Connection refused".

I try to set enviroment variables in apache, but this does not work and
what I saw in the python documentation is that it can handle connection
throw proxies transparently when there is no need for authentication,
this is the case here.

After all this, here is the question: anyone know what can I do to
resolve this problem?

Thanks,
--
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes