[Moin-user] problem processing a docbook document

David Cramer david at thingbag.net
Thu May 4 06:05:02 EDT 2006

Carlos,
You probably don't want to have your xsl processor going over the
network to get the dtd every time you process a doc anyway.

You could configure your xsl processor to use an xml catalog file to map
the docbook public identifier in the DOCTYPE to a local copy of the dtd:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/UseCatalog.html. You could also hack
the moinmoin code so that it puts in a different system identifier (the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd part), one that
points to a local copy.

Since this is a xml/docbook processing question, you might also look for
help on a docbook or xsl listserv.

Good luck,
David