[Moin-user] Problems with ImageLink

Chris Lawley chris at art-en-soul.cix.co.uk
Mon May 22 05:07:02 EDT 2006

On 22 May 2006, Arp wrote:

> What I want to do is use a little flag icon as a link to jump to a
> subpage that has the contents in a different language. So, on a page

If you're only using images that _could_ be included as smileys,
take a look at the macro IconLink
 http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MacroMarket

The call syntax is
 [[IconLink(icon, WikiName|URL)]]

The downsides are
(1) _another_ non-standard macro to add (I'd vote for its inclusion,
or something similar)
(2) _If_ you want your own icons (as you do) you have to modify
config.py and include your icons, remembering that you'll need to do
all or part when there's an upgrade.

On the plus side, you don't need a page attachment _every_ time you
need to include your icon link.

HTH

chris :-)