[Moin-user] Problems with ImageLink

Arp moin.askthem at gmail.com
Mon May 22 07:39:06 EDT 2006

Thank you Chris,

I will certainly check that IconLink macro out. Most uses I have for
linking subpages from an image are indeed for icons, so if that works
it will be a big help.

Unfortunatelly I will also still need ImageLink to function properly
for other images not attached to the current page as I wil have a
directory Img that has many images attached that are used on multiple
pages and that should all link to a image description page
(credits/license) for the image (much like wikipedia).

Thanks for the IconLink tip though
Arp