[Moin-user] [suggest]can MoinMoin support Chinese content switch like metawiki?

Zoom.Quiet zoom.quiet at gmail.com
Wed May 24 23:59:04 EDT 2006

On 5/24/06, Rux Li <rux.li3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Looks like there is some mapping table needed to translate those 4
> > symbol sets into each other.
> >

> It can be as simple as one-to-one tranlation between symbol sets. Zoom's
> example, "store" <-> 库(zh-cn) <-> 庫(zh-tw), is a simple character
> translation. There is a one-to-one (not really) mapping betwenn zh-cn and
> zh-tw. So it is easy to implement.
>
> Another level is word (or phrase) translation. For example, "software" <->
> 软件(zh-cn) <-> 軟體(zh-tw). Where 软<->軟 could be done by character translation,
> but 件<->體 couldn't. So you have to do word translation before character
> translation.

YEAH! this is word mapping 's problem;
in mediawiki sys. the Chinese encodes map is in DB,
we try grasp as Python dict,
i suggest the 1st, MoinMoin can support Chinese "letter" auto switch,
the word conversion is the next step?!

thanx for all!

--
"""Time is unimportant, only life important!
blogging  :  http://blog.zoomquiet.org/pyblosxom/