[Moin-user] Invalid Username

Hiers, Richard Richard.Hiers at covenantseminary.edu
Tue May 30 08:57:04 EDT 2006

I'm running Moin 1.5.3, Python 2.4.1 on Windows IIS.  I'm using HTTP
authentication with usernames auto created.  The Problem I'm running
into is with certain users getting a message that their userid is
invalid.  Here is the exact message:

"Invalid user name 'Testjq-Adm'. Name may contain any Unicode alpha
numeric character, with optional one space between words. Group page
name is not allowed."

If I want to continue to use HTTP authentication and userid autocreate,
is my only option to change my network naming convention?

Thanks

Richard