[Moin-user] User defined smileys in MoinMoin 1.5.5a

Mark.Volkert at weinig.de Mark.Volkert at weinig.de
Tue Nov 14 09:54:16 EST 2006

Hi,

I try to setup some user defined smiley on our MoinMoin wiki in our
intranet.
Used google to find page HelpOnUpdating.

<snip>
smileys (default: {}) - User-defined smileys (a dict with the markup as
the key and a tuple of width, height, border, image name as the value).
</snip>

But I am not able to get it working. Can someone give me an example for my
wikiconfig.py?
Whatever I tried, it ended up in a parsing error.

I really need the language icons back :-)

Thank you.

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Mark Volkert