[Moin-user] importing HTML into Moin

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 17:10:18 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 22:38 +0100, solo turn wrote:
> how das copy-paste into the gui edit work?

Painfully (at least for what I'm trying to do).  The original html is
from a Dreamweaver site and contains tons of ../goto.pl&id=123231 ref
tags that (presumably) do some sort of site db lookup and redirect the
client browser to a page.

What I was hoping to do is render it in a browser from the original (and
now internal) site and then copy the richtext (WYSIWYG) into something
that would convert into Moin html content.  Do you think that the moin
gui could handle this?  If so, I'll look at upgrading our site to the
1.5 branch.

-Jim P.