[Moin-user] error/HTTP INTERNAL SERVER ERROR.html.var

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 00:12:08 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 09:13 -0300, Eduardo Mercovich wrote:
> Hi.
>
> > Every now and then one of my wiki's displays "error/HTTP INTERNAL SERVER
> > ERROR.html.var" when opening a page from a saved URL
> > (shortcut/bookmark).  Any ideas on what could cause this?
>
> I never saw that behaviour. What bookmark?

I took a look at the log files and it seems to be related to
accessing /UserPreferences.  On my system /UserPreferences is redirected
by apache to ssl, so I don't know if that's related.  The error log
shows this:

  Premature end of script headers: moin.cgi, referer:
https://<site>/UserPreferences

It looks like if the bookmark is http://<site> but the last page visited
was http://<site>/some-page, then when the bookmark is used to access
the wiki, Moin tries to display the last visited URL and sometimes this
produces the "HTTP INTERNAL SERVER ERROR.html.var" message and logs the
error shown above.  Strange.

Where can I find more info on the "Premature end of script headers"
error?

Tia,

-Jim P.