[Moin-user] Bread Crumb display on Safari not displaying correctly

Glenn Tenney CISSP CISM gt-moin at think.org
Sun Oct 1 23:18:32 EDT 2006

Running 1.5.4...

The breadcrumb line (upper left corner area) with page names separated
by a ">>" character isn't displaying correctly on my Mac with Safari.

When the page first displays, it's just one continuous line of characters
(page name after page name with no separation, but each is a unique link).
When I mouse over the leftmost link, the " >> " character to its right
appears; then when I mouse over the next link to the right, it's right
" >> " appears; etc. one by one they will appear when I mouse over.

How can I fix that?

--
Glenn