[Moin-user] Revs. Missing from RecentChanges

Max Campos lists at bpsw.biz
Tue Oct 3 20:17:27 EDT 2006

Hi Thomas,

It turns out that in 1.5.4, RecentChanges will only display each page
at most 1 time on the list, regardless of when the changes were
made.  I've added my comments & a patch to:

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinBugs/RecentChangesIsBroken

I hope this patch can be picked up for the next release; it's a
pretty glaring problem (IMO).  Just makes me wonder what other
changes i've missed out on.

thanks.

- Max