[Moin-user] Moin instance problem

drumkid at gmail.com drumkid at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:01:47 EDT 2006

I have installed an instance on linux of Moin using the
createinstance.shscript. The Moin wiki instance lives in "
http://localhost:8080/bandxx/music/workshop" in a web tree that is served by
the (python based) Karrigell web server (http://karrigell.sourceforge.net/).
File moin.cgi is in that directory and index.py is a symbolic link to
moin.cgi so that Karrigell knows to execute it as Python script. A reference
to http://localhost:8080/bandxx/music/workshop/index.py loads the page
nicely. The links on that page, however, like "HelpContents" etc all refer
to url locations such as "http://localhost:8080/HelpContents" (i.e. as if
Moin was serving itself....); obviously they're not there. Anybody some idea
what I should do so that these pages can be found by the external (i.e.
Karrigell) server)?

-- henk