[Moin-user] Coloring a block of wiki mark-up?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Oct 11 01:21:59 EDT 2006

Is there a way to color all of the markup in a given region?  I tried the
tricks on the MoinMoin questions help page: the Color2 macro and a table
with style.  Both fail when the colored content has line breaks.

Maybe what I want is a very simple parser so that I can write the following

{{{#!color red
... misc markup ...
}}}

The point here is that I want the body to be further processed.  I imagine
this would be a very simple program, but I don't yet know enough about
writing parsers.

Thanks,  - Conal