[Moin-user] Change bars / formatting for email threads?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Oct 11 23:47:14 EDT 2006

Hi Rick.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll try out PageComment2, and I like
it, though it's not what I'm looking for, in that it doesn't allow comments
on comments.

TiddlyWiki has nestable block quotes, which is more like what I'm thinking
of.  In MoinMoin wikis, I've seen how people simply use increasing nesting
for each level of reply, which is the opposite of the email convention.
Maybe that's good enough for now.

  - Conal