[Moin-user] looking for python/moin developers

Thilo Pfennig tpfennig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:20:07 EDT 2006

Hi, I may need some people soon to make changes to  Moin wiki for some
of my customers. Sure those changes will be published under GPL, but
sometimes you need a change within days and I can not expect anyone of
the volunteers to do this for no payment. So anybody who like to help
out or anybody in Germany who might be interested to do this as a job
can leave me his address. Please also let me know what expericences
you do have with Moin and Python. As I do know the names of the main
developers this sure is only for those of you who currently less
visible in the development. Please write to email AT pfennigsolutions
DOT de.

Thilo Pfennig
PfennigSolutions
Germany