[Moin-user] rst question

Matthew Gilbert gilbert at voxmea.net
Sun Oct 22 14:04:29 EDT 2006

On 10/19/06, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 19 October 2006 9:57 am, Matthew Gilbert wrote:
> > On 10/18/06, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I'm trying out rst (restructured text) with moin.  I noticed that if I
> > > put:
> > >
> > > .. note:: something something
> > >
> > > That it seems as if the '.. note:: ' didn't do anything - there is no
> > > occurrence of the word 'note' in the rendered output.  What am I doing
> > > wrong?
> >
> > Hi Neal,
> >
> > When I try your note directive above I get

> > Do you see something different? You'll need a MoinMoin theme that has
> > support for the docutils styles to have it render the way you'd
> > expect. Thanks _matt
>
> What I mean is, the rendering in the browser shows nothing special.  Here is a
> screenshot illustrating what I meant.

The default MoinMoin theme does not support the docutils html classes.
Take a look at the docutils css file and add the relevant styles to
the your MoinMoin theme. Maybe someone on this list has a theme that
supports docutils styles that you can install. I don't have anything
at the moment I can send. It's been on my todo list for a while to
modify the default theme to support docutils. Sorry, not much help.
_matt