[Moin-user] TableOfContents macro scoping?

Schwols, Keith C keith.c.schwols at intel.com
Tue Oct 31 09:56:56 EST 2006

I posted a 'not quite to format' patch at
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/FeatureRequests/TableOfContentsMinDepth
that added the ability to specify starting depth as well as ending
depth.  (E.g. [[TableOfContents(mindepth=2,maxdepth=99)]] would skip the
H1 headers.

I've been running the macro for a few months on my wikis, but the
feature was rejected by the Moin developers because of the arg parser
that I'm using (not being the 'standard').  I've not had time to massage
this patch into the correct format for inclusion into moin, but the
patch I put on the page was applied against the 1.5.4 codebase.

]<eith

"Divide and rule, a sound motto. Unite and lead, a better one." - Goethe