[Moin-user] Dump content of single instance of MoinMoin

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 10:37:17 EDT 2006

--- Peter Gylling Jørgensen <Peg at frv.dk> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> How do I as simple as possible export or dump the content of a
> MoinMoin instance to static html.
>
> I have searched the user mail list archives and found some more og
> less usefull hints, but common for all is references to differnt
> tool, which I haven't access to (ie. moin_dump.py)
>
> We are running version 1.5.3.

It was renamed to dump.py in \script\export\, but you now execute
moin.py in \script\.  On Windows, moin.py is located in:
  Pythonxx\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\script\

A sample Windows command to dump everything (note this single line
wraps):

  python \python24\lib\site-packages\moinmoin\script\moin.py
--config-dir=c:\Moin\mywiki --wiki-url=myorg.org/drawiki/ export dump

Roger Haase