[Moin-user] possible with differences in the surrounding design of the wiki?

Johan johan at sebastean.se
Wed Sep 6 09:33:20 EDT 2006

Hello, this is Johan from Sweden.

I use moinmoin under "wiki" in the meny at my site. I would like to put
a page in the wiki under "dokumentation" in the meny, without jumping to
"wiki" when viewing this page. For this I need to have differences in
design in the wiki so one design can be with the meny-item "wiki" marked
and one with "dokumentation" and that I can define which wikipages to
use the alternative design. Is this possible?? ;)

Check out http://www.ubuntu-se.org/wiki (swe) to see what I mean. Try to
go to "IRC" in the meny. Then "wiki" will be marked in the meny, not IRC..