[Moin-user] (no subject)

Matthew C. Miller mmiller at stabilitynetworks.com
Tue Sep 12 11:52:31 EDT 2006

I have a new 1.5 install I'm testing, before migrating my stone-age
1.2.3 install.  Currently moin is working but the themes aren't getting
applied; I get everything stacked up on the left-hand margin with no
styles applied at all.  I do have the appropriate /htdocs
subdirectories, specifically /modern/css and /modern/img, with files in
each one.  There is a modern.py file in the
/site-packages/MoinMoin/themes directory, so everything looks like it's
in the right place.  When I look at the source for the page, it appears
to be looking for the css files in the same subdir as the wiki itself.

I'm running:
moin 1.5.2
Python 2.4.2
Apache 2.0.54
Gentoo Linux w/ 2.6 kernel

At this point, I'm looking for a pointer regarding what/where to
troubleshoot: where to configure from where moinmoin pulls the themes.
Thanks in advance for any direction you can provide!

Take care,

Matthew C. Miller
Stability Networks
mcm at stabilitynetworks.com
208/344.0050

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
-Margaret Mead

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete the e-mail from your system.