[Moin-user] separate font families for header&footer vs body?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 22:37:51 EDT 2006

On 9/12/06, Conal Elliott <conal at conal.net> wrote:
> I'd like the body of my wiki pages to be in a serif font and the header &
> footer portions in a sans serif font.  Does anyone know the css magic to get
> that result?  Thanks,  - Conal

This really depends on the HTML generated for the page by the theme,
but something that might work as a first cut, in the absense of other
font-family declarations in the CSS, would be:

  body {
      font-family: sans-serif;
      }

  .page {
      font-family: serif;
      }

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca