[Moin-user] Help with script alias in shared hosting

Todd Nine todd.nine at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 15:18:41 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply everyone.  I tried both solutions but neither worked.
I receive a 500 error on the sourceforge forum posting, and a 400 error on
the suggestions from Matthew.  Just an FYI, my host is running Apache 1.3.37.
Here is the error from Matthew's post

"Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

In my error log I receive the following.

"[Wed Sep 20 13:16:01 2006] [error] [client 87.203.116.145] Invalid URI in
request GET /../gallery/ HTTP/1.0"

Thanks in advance,
Todd