[Moin-user] User login homepage?

Matthew C. Miller mmiller at stabilitynetworks.com
Mon Sep 25 00:29:36 EDT 2006

Is there any way to define which page a user is shown once they've
successfully logged in?  I don't mind using external auth if required,
but would really like to redirect users at login.

Why?  We're creating documentation sites for each of our clients,
containing several pages each.  These are currently each in their own
wiki, making user management a bit of a hassle.  We'd like to
consolidate into a single intranet wiki, with subsections for each
client.  Thus, when the client logs in (preferably via .htaccss or
similar simple system) they're shown their main page (and ideally, can't
go further toward the root than that).

Any way to accomplish this?  If this is clear as mud, let me know and
I'll try to rephrase (it's late and I don't know how clearly I'm
thinking/writing right now.)

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Take care,

Matthew C. Miller
Stability Networks
mcm at stabilitynetworks.com
208/344.0050

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
-Margaret Mead

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete the e-mail from your system.