[Moin-user] User login homepage?

Eduardo Mercovich eduardo.mercovich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 05:27:38 EDT 2006

Hi Matthew.

> Why?  We're creating documentation sites for each of our clients,
> containing several pages each.  These are currently each in their own
> wiki, making user management a bit of a hassle. [...]

What about a wiki farm with a common user directory?

 * you have superuser privileges in all wikis and there is a common
underlay and users directory (common setup in farmconfig.py).
 * Each client has it's own wiki and can't go into other places
(specific wiki setup in each wikiconfig.py defines that).

What do you thing about that? (I am about to do it myself). :-)

Regards...

--
Eduardo Mercovich
Buenos Aires - Argentina.